Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PLEASE PRAY....

Well my vacation was cut a little short by an unexpected phone call. Gordon called me yesterday afternoon and said he just talked to the nurse from my doctors office. I had just had my blood work done the previous week and they want me to come in and repeat it. Apparently my liver function is elevated. I really have no clue what this means. I was pretty upset and didn't think I could enjoy myself at my sisters with this on my mind so I rode back with my mom today. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to have more blood work ran. The doctor said we would go from there. I'm just really confused and I have no idea what to expect. Please pray that every thing will turn out ok.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your in my thoughts and prayers!

ajphillips said...

We'll be praying and thinking about you! Let us know any news!

The Wiemers said...

We wil keep you in our prayers. Let us know if there is anything we can do.