Friday, April 3, 2009

Procrastination....

It seems as though I am VERY good at that!!! I have been signed up to take my speech 8-12 certification test for oh lets say a month now. Do you think I have studied even half of that time...NO. Oh my goodness I am the worst procrastinator I know. I have all these wonderful ideas and strategies but I never seem to follow through. I had a time line all worked out so I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed, but I didn't stick to it AT ALL. So even as I am typing this post about procrastination I am doing that very thing. I absolutely HATE to study. Especially for a test you have no clue to what's going to be on it.

When I was in high school I would have to clean my room before I could do my homework. I'm beginning to think that had NOTHING to do with helping concentrate better, it just gave me a reason to put it off a little longer. So that being said I think I'm off to clean my house...I mean study!!!

Does anyone else have this problem???

And on a side note where is everyone??? I have been looking for blogs to be updated so I would have something interesting to read instead of study!! Someone please save me and update soon. Also, lately I have not been feeling the LOVE...not many comments. I suppose I have been a bit BORING. I will have to liven things up a bit!!

Ok already I'm going to study seeing that my test is TOMORROW at 8am!! Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Good Luck! You will do GREAT :) NOW, go study...

The Wiemers said...

Good Luck!!!

ajphillips said...

I'm such a procrastinator too! Though, when I have a shorter time frame to finish something, I am much more productive! I've noticed the lack of blogging too...not sure why!!!

Candice Ronshausen said...

I just have nothing to talk about on my blog. :-( Plus no time to do it at all!

Hope you do well on your test.

ajphillips said...

If you're looking for a camera, I'd suggest shopping at www.bhphotovideo.com. That's where I buy all my equiptment. You can't beat the prices and there is no tax since it is out of New York. I ordered Whitney a Canon Powershot SX110 at Christmas. I think she likes it. I don't think you can go wrong with any Canon. But you pay for what you get. You can also get a basic SLR camera (the Canon Rebel) for about $500 with a standard lens!