Zip...zilch...nada!! I have not posted in soooo long. The reason being is I have NO pictures. I am waiting on my sis to e-mail me the pics from Easter, but her internet has been down.:( It's just no fun to post without pictures!!
Let's see what have we been up to. Well Easter was great. We started off at Gordon's grandmas on Saturday. They had a birthday party for Billy (Gordon's dad) and his little cousin Kayla. From there we headed to my parents house. We had lots of family and friends over for dinner and a small egg hunt for the kiddos. Then Sunday we went down the road for another egg hunt and lunch. The weather was just BEAUTIFUL!! Before we left mom and dads we enjoyed the outdoors in the hammock...nothing better than that. I will have to post some pictures of my parents landscaping. My dad did it all himself and it is AWESOME!! He made all sorts of water features and even a little pond that is too cute. I have to give it to my dad he is very talented and creative. Wish I would have gotten a little more of that!! HAHA WAY TO GO DAD!!
Monday we went over to Chad and Kayla's for dinner. We decided we would do that every couple of weeks. It's nice to get out and see others in the evenings. We had a great steak dinner and some delicious cookies. Poor Gordon ended up with a pretty bad sinus infection near the end of the week. Saturday I went to a friends baby shower. I think pregnant girls are so cute...I can't wait to hold little August Beck V!! Today I got up and went to church with Gordon's fam while he rested up. Poor guy was not well this morning. So that pretty much sums up our week.
This week is going to be a BUSY one!! TAKs is coming up the last week in April so we will be getting everything ready for that. We are also throwing a baby shower for one of our GREAT Administrators on Thursday. She is also having a little boy. I think there is something in the water at Canyon. There are lots of pregnant ladies and new babies. Her nursery is "under the sea" so we are having a lot of fun with the decorations. I can't wait to see it all put together.
OK OK I know that was BORING I promise to have pictures in my next post!!! Hope you all have a wonderful week. I only have 29 more days of school!! YAY!!
4 comments:
I love your new blog look! Where did you get the backround images so I can tell my designer (Ashley)! Ha!
I'm preparing for TAKS too! It's a lot of work!
Glad to know y'all are still alive! lol!
I like your new blog look too. Very spring like.
I absolutely love your new blog look! Did you do it yourself? I need to freshen mine up but don't know what to go with. I'm ready for TAKS to be over. Next week will be such a relief!
Post a Comment