As you all know I left Friday afternoon and made my way to my sisters. Mom, Shellie and Koby picked me up from the airport and we sat in traffic for a good while!! We went and ate at Railhead, they had a real fun little band that we danced the night away to. We had a GREAT time acting goofy!!
Saturday we went to Koby’s ball game. Those little boys are just too cute for words. They didn’t win but Koby did GREAT!! I guess as his aunt I’m a little bias. Oh well that’s what aunts are for…RIGHT??
Sunday was the BIG day!! Mother’s Day and 1st Communion. Koby looked so cute dressed up in his tie.
Koby and his friend Emily
The whole gang minus Dad and Gordon. Dad had to work and Gordon was with his mom.
This is a funny picture of my mom and Georges mom. They both came out with almost the same robe on. Must be a “MOM” thing!! HAHA
My Momma and I!! I love you MOM!!
I had a great weekend and I’m so thankful for the moms I have in my life. Thank you mom for always being there for me no matter what. I love being your little girl. No matter what you will always be my best friend.
Thank you Vicki for raising a wonderful son. You made him the man he is and let me tell you (like you don’t already know) he is a great one. I’m so thankful that we have built the friendship we have.
And to my sister thank you for giving me such a precious gift and that is my sweet little nephew. Koby is a lucky little boy to call you his mom!! Love you sis!!
Hope all you moms out there had a wonderful day with your children!!
5 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time. We missed seeing you.
YOur hair is getting long...are you letting it grow out? Glad you got to spend some time with your fam!
yay!! Congrats to Koby! Hope you all had fun we missed you at the country.
Sure you can go!
Congratulations on your Koby's First Holy Communion.
Post a Comment