Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I did it….

I painted the entertainment center BLACK!!  I am loving it!!  Here are some before and after pictures:

BEFORE:                                 AFTER:

living room 004 entertainment center and codys grad 008

So what do you think??? Hope you like it too because it was a LOT of work.  Thank you SOOOO much mom for coming over and helping me out!! 

Here are some pictures from Cody’s graduation.  Better late than never I guess.

entertainment center and codys grad 003 entertainment center and codys grad 004

entertainment center and codys grad 006


** I'm still going to change out some of the accessories, change the pillows out on the couch and order a big picture for the wall. I just have to wait for my next pay check. That's the only bad thing about working at a school you really have to budget because a month in between checks is a LONG time!! HA SO I will be updating as I get new stuff. It will get there someday!!

6 comments:

ajphillips said...

Wow Ash, that looks great. I know it HAD to be tons of hard work...you have way more patience than I do!

Good to see pics of you guys!

Whitney said...

I bet that was hard work! Did you spray paint it! It looks AWESOME!

Ashlee said...

Nope I did it all with a brush and roller.

Cheryl said...

Wow, you are speedy with a paintbrush! It looks GREAT!

The Wiemers said...

Looks awesome!!!

Candice Ronshausen said...

WOW!!! amazing what a little paint will do. Can you come decorate my house. You are much better at decorating than I do!! :-) Love you and I will try and keep up on my blogging!