I'm going to be a high school speech teacher this year!! :) I can't explain how happy I am. I have such a wonderful support group there at my school so I have a feeling this will be a great transition. I absolutely LOVE my school it's like one HUGE family. I feel so blessed that I will get to be back there as a TEACHER!!! I will just have to say the Lord works his magic and this was his plan all along. All those nights I asked why...well now I know. Thank you all for your support though this long journey to becoming a teacher. It's finally here!! What a GREAT day!!!
5 comments:
Congratulations Mrs. Ward!!! :-) Time to decorate a classroom! WHOOHOO!
Yay! Congratulations~
Congrats!!! I know you are excited.
The last one was from Forever 21 and the other was from LuLus.com
CONGRATS!! You will be GREAT :)
Post a Comment