I'm so excited... as we speak I am typing on my new MacBook!! Yep you heard that right. All teachers in the Comal school district get MacBooks. I'm so excited about this. There is just so much neat stuff you can do on a Mac and I think it will really engage the students. I will for sure take advantage of the FREE classes they offer over the summer to learn all the wonderful stuff this baby will do. You know there are always pros and cons to every school district but this is for sure a PRO!! Anyhoo just had to share my excitement!!
2 comments:
What did you study for the speech test? I'm thinking about taking a few tests just in case I decide to teach again and that's one I think I want to take. No TAKS pressure+ awesome!
Well that's cool! That's all we had in the Ag department at Tarleton...so I got pretty use to them (even though it took me a while) I've considered a Mac because they are so great for Design stuff, but I'd have to buy all new software, which isn't an option!
Post a Comment