Ok so don’t get too excited I’m not exactly finished. I got up to school today and the AC was broke. It was hotter than well you know what. My poor mamma got a tummy bug so she couldn’t come back up and help me finish the curtains so I was on my own. Thank goodness I took clothing construction in college HA!!
Here is my desk. I love the paper lanterns. I still have a ways to go but it’s getting there.
This is the curtain in the back of the room. Please ignore the stuff on top I need to put it all away.
I have one more red quote to put up but I was missing some letters. I know the are all crooked I’m going to fix it. I just wanted to see what it would look like.
Again this needs some work. This will be where some materials for the students will go.
So that’s about it for now!! Hope ya like it!!
5 comments:
Your classroom is looking GREAT!!! I love the red and black and zebra. No air in a school gets really HOT!!! Try not to overdo yourself. ;-)
Looks Great!!!
It looks SO CuTe!
I used to love decorating my classroom!
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment