Every year we get together with the Phillips and this weekend they came down here. Ashley and I were roommates in college and we are trying to stay in touch even when we live hours away. We always laugh because it sounds pretty funny we when introduce ourselves…we are “Ashley and Jordan and Ashlee and Gordon”.
They got into town Friday night around 10:45 and of course we stayed up way too late because we always have to catch up. Saturday we got up and met Gordon in town at Bass Pro. Gordon had to work that morning. Jordan had some gift cards he wanted to spend so we left him there and Ashley and I went and did a little shopping ourselves. We had a late lunch at PF Changs it was so yummy!! We each ordered something different and shared.
Here’s Ashley with her chopsticks. We were all trying to use them and it was pretty funny!
The boys left to check on a job and Ashley and I did some more shopping at LaCantera. Once we got home we ate a little dinner and got ready to head out to River Road Icehouse to see Stoney Larue.
Cole and Lacye were also best buds in college so it was funny to see them together again. Gordon had to give them cheese so we could get a picture of them by each other. Here they are waiting for their cheese.
We had a great time with Ashley and Jordan. It was a great way to end the summer!! Thanks guys for coming all that way. We are already looking forward to next year.
Here are some pictures of the house but I haven’t done all that much. It’s going to take time to figure out what I want. You will see I have a LONG way to go!!
4 comments:
Glad you all had so much fun together. I think it is neat that you all are staying in touch with each other and making your annual visits. I know you are going to enjoy your new home. Can't wait to see more pictures as you complete the rooms. I love all the big windows in it.
We love the house! I enjoyed all of our talks...I miss talking to you about all of our "girl" things!
It was such a fun weekend, but now I've got to catch up on my sleep! Thanks for hosting us!
Glad y'all had fun and I hope you are having a GREAT first day of school!
Glad y'all had a great weekend and your I love your new house!!!
Post a Comment