We are all moved in!! We got all the big stuff in by Thursday afternoon. Bless Gordon and Cody's hearts they worked SO hard. Garrett and one of the guys that works for them helped Billy and Vicki move back into our old house. They are going to add on to it and re-do the whole outside. So as we moved out they moved in, it was a BUSY day!!
My mom, sister and Koby came to help out. We have everything unpacked and even some pictures and decorations up. It feels so good to have it done but man we are tried. Sorry I don't have any pictures. I had to leave Billy's camera there and mine still won't charge. But look out for lots of pictures to come. I just ordered a new camera and it should be here Monday. I had to call Ashley, the expert photographer for pointers!! Thanks Ash!!
I start back to work tomorrow. We still have one week till the kids come back so this week is mainly meeting after meeting and a little working in our rooms. I'm actually ready to get back because I really like having a routine. I know call me crazy but I get so much more done that way.
Check back Monday for pictures of the house!! We sure are loving it!
Thanks everyone for helping us with the move!!! We are so blessed to have such a great family on both sides!! Love you all!!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see it!
I am so happy for ya'll!!!
Post a Comment