I did it, I'm a full fledged teacher now!! :) I had a great first day, the students were great and really put me at ease. I will have to admit that I was SOOOO nervous at first but as soon as I started talking I was ok. My 1st period class are a bunch of stinkers. They are already asking if they can go get breakfast tacos. I DON'T THINK SO!! HA High school boys are something else. I am having to come up with some more activities because we had a ton of extra time today. Hopefully tomorrow I will time things better. Hope all you teachers out there had a great first day and all you mommy's made it through those good byes this morning!! Let's pray for an even better 2nd day!!
2 comments:
Yeah for you! I still haven't updated my blog...I have so many things going on this week it is crazy! And I'm usually the one thinking "It only takes 5 minutes to update a blog!"
I am glad you made it!!!
Post a Comment