Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MOVING DAY!!


Tomorrow is moving day. I have been packing and loading the trailer since I got home from computer training and still going. I'm SO TIRED and I have to get up and go to more computer training tomorrow. We close at 10am tomorrow and they are really working with me. I might not even have to go back!! We will see tomorrow.

We might not have internet service until Friday afternoon so it could be a little while till you hear from me again. Hopefully the next time I post I will have some pictures of the new house with our stuff in it!!! If I don't talk to ya have a GREAT weekend!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good luck moving! It's exhausting but so exciting! Post pictures when you are all moved in!

The Wiemers said...

Can't wait to see them. Have fun!!!

Glenna said...

Have fun moving! Can't wait to see pictures of your new home. Congratulations!

ajphillips said...

Have fun! Just work hard & late and get it all done...you'll be happy you did!