Sorry it’s been a while since I have updated. Everything has been so new lately that I have not been feeling like myself. New house…new job…lots of changes all at once. Don’t get me wrong the changes have been for the better, but any change takes time to adjust to.
This weekend I was planning on doing A LOT of school work, but that all went out the window when I decided to go visit my sister. Gordon had an all weekend bachelor party here in town and would not be home at all, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for me to pay them a little visit.
Shellie called me on Thursday to make sure I was still coming because see had bought tickets to see Grease at Bass Hall in Ft. Worth. We had such a GREAT time!!! I loved it. Afterwards we ate Sushi and I actually liked it!!! I ate some that was fried first then the raw stuff. It was just crab I think…I hope HA.
Sunday, I helped Shell get motivated to do some decorating at her house. We used some Ralph Lauren metallic paint and it is GORGOUS!! I want to use it in every room of my house now…I know that would be a little much but it is that pretty!! I can’t wait to do some painting at our house but I think it will be a little while. We will see!
Shellie, Koby, and I outside of the Hall. Taylor Hicks was Teen Angel and he was awesome!!
My sister being silly at the restaurant.
Today is my Dad’s birthday so Gordon and I went out there to spend some time with him. This is not a great picture but here is my dad sitting in his birthday present. Mom got him those chairs from Cabelas. HaPpY BiRtHdAy Dad!!! LOVE YA!!
Thanks Shell for the great weekend I enjoyed spending time with you and Koby. Love you two SO MUCH!!!
I feel revitalized and ready for another week. Ok well I not really prepared but it will be ok. I needed some time just for myself and to not stress about work, and this weekend was perfect. I did miss my hubby like crazy though!!
3 comments:
SUSHI? girl, you're brave. Actually I tried some in Jamaica, but it was vegetable sushi so that probably doesn't really count! Looks like a fun weekend!
Sometimes we need to just get away! We have gotten away for two weekends in a row and it has been nice. Now I am ready to be at HOME!!!!! Have a great week :)
Glad to hear from you and glad you got to spend some time with your sister. You should stop by next time you are up.
Post a Comment