I have not been looking forward to the big 25 but its here and its not so bad. I had a GREAT birthday weekend. On my birthday (Friday) I went to lunch with the whole Ward family. Then for dinner Gordon and I went with my parents to a new restaurant here in town. It was YUMMY!! The name of the place is McAdoo's and they serve seafood. I had the stuffed crab and it was WONDERFUL!!! They opened not that long ago. It used to be the old…old…old post office. It was really neat inside.
After that we went home and changed and headed to Chad and Kayla's house. We waited for her sister Paige and Shan to get into town so we could all go bowling. We had lots of fun and lots of laughs. Kayla and I can entertain each other for hours!!
Saturday I stayed at the house and cleaned while Gordon and Chad went to Buda to drop off Chad’s truck to be worked on. And you know the boys had to do a little shopping at Cabelas. You can’t go to Buda without stopping there.
That night we ate at Gruene River Grill then headed out to Whitewater Amphitheater to see the Spazmatics. LOVE THEM!! They are just too funny. Got to love all the 80’s songs you just love to sing and dance to. Chad, Kayla and Lori went with us.
I got the wallet from my parents and I absolutely LOVE it I can fit so much in it. My in-laws got me the gift certificate for a massage. Can wait to use that!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
My sister got me these really cute dresses:
And of course my hubby got me a house. What more could I ask for!! Thanks everyone for a great weekend and the sweet gifts.
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Where did your sister get those dresses? They are too cute!!!
Happy birthday! I LOVE those dresses!! Where did your sister get them???
Happy Birthday! Love the dresses!
I'd have to agree with everyone, cute dresses! I love dresses...no ironing, pull them out of the dryer and you're dressed! I don't know what I'm going to do this winter...I guess dresses and leggings!
Happy Birthday! Love all your birthday goodies! Have a great week!
Post a Comment