Thursday, August 6, 2009

Update

Well it's a no go for tomorrow. :( This was going to be a early closing so I guess I can't be too upset. We are still on for our original date which is Aug 13th. The only bad thing is I have new teacher orientation that week so there is NO way I can take off and to make matters worse it's not at our school. It's being held at the high school at the lake which is about 35 mins away. I guess I will have to sign FAST and not have lunch. I'm really sad because I think Gordon and I will have to sign separately so we don't get to share the moment. So that's my not so happy update...it has really got me in a funk today.

6 comments:

ajphillips said...

Aww Rats! It really only takes about 20 minutes to sign sign sign, but the only problem is that you're going to want to go straight to your new house after you get that key, instead of back to work! :(

I have a feeling you're not going to learn anything that day at new teacher orientation! You're mind is probably going to be elsewhere! lol! At least mine would be!

Whitney said...

Awwww! I'm sorry!

Shelley said...

Oh Rats... At leasts you will have years to spend in your new house :)

The Wiemers said...

Ahh... I am sorry. I know it has to be a let down but look at the bright side you still get the house!!!

The Wiemers said...

I shouldn't really say this but you can leave the orientaion early and no one will know. When I went to new teacher orientaion there were so many people there no one even knew you left early. You just have to sign in. Just an idea you might try.

ajphillips said...

HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy! Have a wonderful day!