Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We are still here

So it's been a little while. We have just been a little busy lately. We had a lazy weekend. I went out to my parents, dad was at the coast so I went and spent time with mom and grandma. I think we watched lifetime all day!! HA They have some good movies on there.

Monday night we went out to eat with Megan and Luke. Gordon and Luke hit it off really well so that was great. I can't wait to spend more time with them.

We have been packing a little here and a little there. I think we have most of it done. Today we got some maybe bad news. A big lender got shut down today so that is bogging down other banks so we might not get to close Friday. Our loan is a ok but this is holding up the process which sticks because we have no control over the situation. We should know more tomorrow. I'm still hoping for Friday because the timing really couldn't get any better than that.

Yesterday I got my hair cut and colored which was badly needed. My bangs were doing something really crazy so I was having to wear them back all the time. I think it had been 8 weeks since my last color so you can only imagine not pretty.

Just wanted to let ya know we are still here, just been packing away. I hope to have some moving pictures for ya FRIDAY!! I know wishful thinking. I'm trying to stay positive people.

2 comments:

The Wiemers said...

Maybe it will all work out. I know you have to be excited.

ajphillips said...

Oh no, that stinks! Our loan is in house so I'm so thankful for that...plus I work here, so that makes things nice as well!

You're hair must grow supper fast, I only go every 8 weeks....aren't you lucky! I think mine grows so slow!

It's almost time for us to come down...I'm getting excited! I know we'll have so much FuN!

Happy Birthday TOMORROW! Let's hope you get a great b-day present...A KEY TO YOUR NEW HOUSE and a day of signing your life away!