Thursday, September 17, 2009

Have I lost you all???

Not that I have all that many readers but I’m sure I have lost the ones I did have.  Sorry, who would have know that the teachers have A LOT more homework than the students!!  I’m still LOVING teaching it’s just a lot of work but well worth it. 

This past weekend we went to Kerrville for a wedding.  Gordon’s friend Jeremiah got married and Gordon was in the wedding.  We had a ton of fun with all our friends.  After the rehearsal dinner Kayla and I went to see All About Steve…very cute!!  The boys did their thing at the cabins and Kayla and I stayed at the hotel.  It was fun to have girl time. 

Here are some pictures from the wedding

Gordon and I

IMG_0100

Jeffery and Gordon  (College Roommates)IMG_0103

All of us girlsIMG_0112

Some of the boys(that's the groom on the right)IMG_0108

Lacy(Jeffery’s girlfriend), me, and Kayla

We had SO much fun!!IMG_0114

I’m hoping to get all caught up on my lesson planning this weekend.  I also want to go to Hobby Lobby to get some fall decorations.  I’m loving the cooler temps, all I need now are my fall candles.  I just love the crisp afternoons with the small of pumpkin spice in the air!!  I’m ready to open up the windows in the house.  So check back by for my weekend projects.  Have a GREAT Friday and weekend!!  It will be so nice to stay home. :) 

3 comments:

Dez, Jenn and Ava Lewis!!! said...

hey Ashlee! I know you probably don't remeber me but i thought i would say hello! I was Katherines roommate and we both were in your design class. I was dating roark at the time and was around gordon and chad a lot! i hope you don't think im crazy but i just wanted to say hello! i read that you were here in san antonio with one of your friends who i remember from tarleton and we just moved here! when i read that i did not realize how close you were! i love your blog! and i am so happy for you and gordon! you guys always made such a cute and sweet couple. Hope all is great! Jenn

ajphillips said...

I was wondering about you, but I knew you were probably just busy with school! Have fun decorating this weekend....I'm already ready for Christmas...lol!

Whitney said...

It gets easier... trust me! The first semester is crazy and then you'll get the hang of it!