That is why I haven't posted in a while and I am also TIRED...TIRED...TIRED!! So far everything has been going great. I haven't been all that sick, just REALLY tried. I actually climbed up on the counter in the back of my room during my conference period and took a little nap the other day HA!! I just knew someone would walk in and think I was CRAZY. I do get a little queasy here and there but nothing too bad...knock on wood. I have been very emotional. I was driving to work listening to a morning show doing Christmas wishes and I just lost it...bawled liked a little baby. I am just overwhelmed with emotions:fear, happiness, excitement, anxiousness, and feeling blessed all at the same time. I'm SO ready for my 1st doctors appointment so that I can see this little miracle for myself and know that it is growing as it should. Being a diabetic and pregnant just adds to the roller coaster ride. Pregnancy really affects my blood sugars so I am having to watch them very carefully and change things up as needed. I will be seeing THREE doctors during my pregnancy, my OB/GYN, my endocrinologist and a specialist for high risk pregnancy's. I was friends with his daughter growing up so I know I will be in good hands.
I have been having lots of things going on for school. We had our faculty Christmas party last week as well as the Key Club party. I think I had something just about every night last week. I think I have all my Christmas shopping about finished just a few more to go. I guess I better get on the ball because we are having Christmas early with Gordon's side this Sunday. This will be my first time to host a big Christmas get together so I'm a little nervous about that. I'm sure it will be fine, we are having Mexican food so it will be pretty easy.
We leave for Lake Tahoe Monday and I could not be more excited!! I need this vacation SOOOO bad. No skiing for me but that's fine I need to catch up on some rest. That's my goal for this vacation, rest and enjoy the time with my family.
So that's my update sorry no pictures. I promise this blog will be getting better when I have a belly to take pictures of and this little guy or gal starts developing more. It's kind of hard to update on the development because I'm not exactly sure how far a long I am. Like I said I can't wait till January 6th!!
If I don't blog before then I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Safe travels to all and enjoy time with your families.
3 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I missed your big news! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for your new little bundle of joy! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy. Take it easy and take care of yourself and that little baby!
I've been thinking about you a lot lately! Hopefully you won't get the whole morning sickness....we'll keep our fingers crossed! That is so funny about your nap at school, I think everyone has probably had a day they wanted to do that! Did you send out your Christmas cards yet?
Glad to get an update. I am also glad that you are not getting too sick because its no fun. Have fun on your ski trip!!!
Post a Comment