Sunday, December 6, 2009

A simple equation….

gordo

+

ash

=

IMG_0097

Yep that’s right we are expecting!!!  We were going to wait to tell but I know my mom and sister can’t keep a secret…and I can’t either!!  I’m about 5 weeks and will have my first doctors appointment January 6th.  We found out Thursday morning.  I did the little due date calculator and it says I'm due around my birthday which is August 7th.  I guess we will have a better idea when we go to the doctor.  Please keep this little miracle in your prayers as we begin this journey!!  

At first it felt very real and now when I think about it I don’t feel much different so I keep questioning it…I think I will be a nervous wreak for the next 9 months.  Well make that 18 years!! HA  I know some people might think I’m crazy for telling so early but at least I know I will have lots of prayers.

9 comments:

Christa said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!!

The Wiemers said...

How exciting!!! We are so excited for yall!!! Cooper needed a little friend to play with. It doesn't feel real at first and then you start to get that little bump. We will keep you in our prayers!!!

ajphillips said...

I'm am just so excited...smiling from ear to ear! I'm not going to be able to go to bed at my normal 10:00 bedtime now! lol! We're keeping Baby Ward in our prayers! LOVE YALL!!!!

Dez, Jenn and Ava Lewis!!! said...

Congratulation! that is so exciting!

Whitney said...

Congratulations!!!!! That's wonderful news!

Shelley said...

How Exciting!!! August babies are FUN!!! Our ABBEY is an August baby and she is extra special :) We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! My prayers will be with you for a healthy pregnancy & baby.

I am the mother of a daughter with type 1 diabetes and you are such a great inspiration!

Glenna said...

Congratulations Ash and Gordan!!! Pray to all goes well with you and the little one!

Danny and Beverly said...

Congratulations!! We are excited for you and we will be keeping up with your progress.