When I came home today I have a brand new couch and loveseat waiting for me!! We also had a nice rebate check from the government!! So needless to say this was a NICE afternoon even though it was all yucky outside.
Please ignore the paint samples on that wall. We had a heck of a time figuring out what color to paint the living room. We decided on Antique Copper. (It’s one of the colors above the lamp) I think it will really make the furniture pop. Everything is all the same color right now.
We also went ahead and moved part of the entertainment center into the office. I LOVE the way it turned out. It really completed the room and gave us some much needed storage in there.
I will add picture once we finish painting!! Have a great Wednesday!!
4 comments:
Love it!!!! Looks great!
I love the paint samples on the walls! Looks like something I would do! :) Your couches look great and I love your new blog look!
I love it...and I like the copper color you have picked! I really think the orange tint would look best with it!
I like it!!! I can't wait toe see it painted.
Post a Comment