Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st Picture of Baby Ward

baby 1-6-10

Ok so that is the picture of our little peanut!!  I was just so happy to see something in there.  I am 8 weeks and 6 days today.  The little heart was beating strong, but it was too early to hear it.  Seeing it was good enough for me today.  I think it is the cutest little blob ever!! HA  The doctor said everything looked great.  I could not sleep at all last night, if felt like Christmas morning all over again.  WHAT A GIFT!!  I love this little baby so much already.  Sorry this is short we are having some friends over for dinner.  I get to show my picture off!!

6 comments:

Love with a Latte said...

Congrats!!! I thought about you this morning and could hardly wait to hear good news!!!

The Wiemers said...

Ahh... the blob only gets cuter!!! Glad your appt. went well!

Whitney said...

Girls are bad for your checkbook though, girl! Ha ha! They sure are fun! Everyone needs a little girl! ;) Ultrasounds are so much fun... the first one and seeing the heartbeat is such a miracle!

ajphillips said...

Such a cute blob! Can't wait to see more pics!

Candice Ronshausen said...

So that put's the baby due around your birthday huh?? I am so excited for you guys too! Love you so much!

Jenn Lewis said...

Congrats!So happy for yall! Happy to see everything is going great! What a cute little blob! Can't wait to see more pictures as the little one grows!!!