Friday, January 1, 2010

Blessed Beyond Words...

This is the new title of our blog because it about sums up how we feel right now!! 2009 was very good to us:

1. I got a teaching job, which I love!! Yes, it is a challenge at times but I wouldn't want to do anything else in the world. I really feel that this is what I was made to do.

2. Gordon and I purchased our very first home. We have to thank Gordon's parents for allowing us to live in their old house in order for us to get on our feet. We also have to thank my parents for their generous gift that allowed us to put down a nice down payment. Without their help we would not have been able to move in to our beautiful new home!! We love you!!

3. Last but not least we conceived this amazing little baby growing inside of me. We are excited beyond words to welcome this little guy or gal into the world in 2010!!

WHAT A YEAR!! I have to thank the Lord for watching over us during 2009 and I have faith he will do the same for 2010. What an exciting one this should be!! God Bless you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Scroll down for my post on our Tahoe trip.

No comments: