I was 9 weeks yesterday!! Yes, I already have a “bump” especially after I eat. Speaking of eating I sure do A LOT of that!! HA I have been trying to slow down and make better choices. I would hate to gain all 20lbs in the first few months haha. I’m already looking kind of “puffy” but that’s just my body type…ROUND. I guess I better just get used to it.
Baby Wards due date is August 8th(a day after my birthday) but the doctor says I will not go to 40 weeks (because of the diabetes). We are just wanting to make it to 38 weeks. So that would put the due date more at the end of July. Which is even better because I will have more time to spend with the baby before going back to work.
The first trimester has been treating me pretty good. I have had some nausea but no throwing up. I think most of the nausea was due to my prenatal vitamins, so I started taking them before bed and I am as good as new!! I will have to say that the most challenging part is my diabetes. Sometimes I feel like I’m on a ride with my numbers. Things are getting better and my doctors are very pleased with where my numbers are. I just wanted to document what’s been going on so far so sorry for the bore!! Here is a picture of the “bump” so far. Remember I said it’s bigger after I eat…this was last night after Chili’s!! It is not that big this morning.
2 comments:
Awwh you looks so cute. I'm making you some goodies right now...burp cloths and pacifier clips. I had to pick out gender neutral fabric, but they're still cute! This is so much fun!
We need a bare belly shot!!! Glad you are feeling better. Take care you are in our prayers!!!
Post a Comment