Sunday, February 21, 2010

16 Weeks and other stuff

So I am 16 weeks today!!  Time was flying by but lately it has been CRAWLING!!
Pregnancy symptomsNone  Well I have had some back problems.  
I'm going to start doing some exercises that will hopefully HELP.  Other than that I feel GREAT.
Weight gain: Somewhere between 3-5 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  YES...I just can't make my jeans work any more.
Food Cravings: Nothing too weird, but if I think about something I HAVE to have it.
What's going on with Baby Ward: He/she weighs anywhere from 3-4 ounces and a length of 4-5 inches. muscles are getting stronger.  His/her eyes are working and able to perceive some light, though the eyelids are still sealed.
 
Ok this is NOT a very good picture of me at all...but oh well!!  We have been outside all afternoon because it was BEAUTIFUL!!  Sorry the bare belly picture was SCARY...don't know if I will put those out there for the world to see.
I'm pretty sure I have made my mind up on the bedding for a girl and boy(I just couldn't wait until we find out what our little one is to start looking):


This will be for Miss Kinlee Grace if that is who I'm growing inside!!


And this will be for our sweet little Jaxon Roswell if that is who decides to be in there!!

Yep...I just revealed two big ones the NAME and the BEDDING.  So what do you think??
The story behind the names...I have always wanted my little girl to have double e's like me.  I have such a common name that I want my kiddos to have unique names.  Jackson was my grandmothers maiden name so we just changed up the spelling to make it a little different.  Grace just goes well with Kinlee and I think it's really pretty and Roswell is Gordon's middle name and I think it sounds pretty cool with Jaxon.  So there ya have it.  Our little one has a name we just have to find out which one it will be!!
 (I do change my mind a lot but I'm 99.9% sure on these things)

4 comments:

ajphillips said...

Is your mom going to make these or are you going to order them from Mod Pea Pod?

Candice Ronshausen said...

I love it!!! All of it!!!

Those colors are so freaking cute!

Whitney said...

I love the names... both precious! I especially love the boy's bedding! I really love green and brown together and it seems like you can find accessories to match those colors so easily these days!

The Wiemers said...

Ahh... look at that little belly. It was good to see you last weekend. I love the names and the bedding too!!!