Saturday, mom and I headed to town to have lunch with our best friends Patty and Manda. We had lunch at PF Chang. We could have stayed there all day visiting with those two!! We decided we should do that once a month. We are going to hold y'all to that!! Love you both.
After lunch mom and I went to Destination Maternity to look for me some jeans. Mom just got a kick out of me in the belly!! I told her I felt like a sumo wrestler putting pants on with that thing.
Gordon and I had a couples shower to attend for my very good friends Molly and Andrew that evening. It was a fiesta theme and it was too cute. The food was to die for!!Sunday we went on a double Valentine's date with Chad and Kayla. We ate lunch a Olive Garden and then went to see Valentine's Day. Very cute movie!! We went to the nice theater that has a restaurant and reclining seats. We just thought we got there early but when we went in there were not 4 seats together at the top so we went to the bottom. Kayla and I are both kind of spoiled so the boys let us go sit together at the top. It was pretty funny because as soon as we left they had to put a seat in between them!! BOYS!!
So that was our weekend in a nutshell!! I was so glad I had Monday off so I could get my house cleaned and laundry done. I did get a little pampering in...I went and had a pedi with my MIL, her sister and mom. We had a great time visiting at Jason's Deli for lunch. Then Vicki (my MIL) and I made a trip to Costco to get a few things.
Ok so I tired all over again!! HA I will have to do my 15 week post tomorrow, I'm a little behind. Goodnight!!

2 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend! Not much longer until you find out what you're having! Yay!
Your hair is getting long! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment