Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hangin with the Hubs

Today Gordon and I decided we would get out of the house since it was finally nice...it was still on the chilly side but the sun was out!!  We headed to the local golf course to play a round.  Now I did play in high school but I was NOT good at all then but I still love to play.  It was so nice just to spend time with Gordon outdoors.  I will have to say that I was hitting a lot better than I remember ever hitting before.  Maybe this belly was helping my swing!! HAHA  Here are just a few pics from our day:
 
 

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

Oh I would love to see some SUN! It has been yucky here for weeks and I completely hate it. Our first year here, in Feb we were landscaping the yard and wearing short sleeve t-shirts. I want to be out working in the yard so bad and all it does is rain and stay freezing cold..with more chances of snow this weekend! South Texas looks great right now!

The Wiemers said...

Glad you had a fun weekend. I can't believe you still can wear a belt and your shirt tucked in!