Then we were off to celebrate Gordon's grandmas birthday. We had a nice dinner and yummy cake at his aunts house. I just love Gordon's grandma like my own, she is just so sweet!! Sure wish I would have taken some pictures.
Here is my 18 week belly picture although I'm 19 weeks today!! We find out TUESDAY what our little bundle is...I can't wait. We will be revealing the sex on Friday so check back to see who it will be: Jaxon or Kinlee?!?!
It's no longer a bump...its a full blown belly!!
Here is our living room it's coming together slowly. Mom made me some panels and we put one up to see where to hem it...so that's why I only have one up.
I got this cute lamp at Kirklands for $19.99 I just loved the bow.
I have one more week of school and then it's SPRING BREAK!!! I will for sure be doing some shopping for the little "miss or mr" I'm ready to start working on the nursery!!



2 comments:
I was wondering if you ever painted yet...it is amazing what paint can do! The orange turned out really cute and everything looks good!
I can't believe you are already almost half way there! That just seems crazy to me!
I really like the pait color, it looks really good! Your belly is just a growing. I can't wait to find out what you are having.
Post a Comment