Friday, April 23, 2010

Almost 25 weeks belly pics

So I will be 25 weeks on Sunday.  I haven't been too consistent with my belly pics so I hope to be better.  I feel like I grow everyday.  I finally took some bare belly pics for my mom and sister.  I'm telling you my belly is not real pretty I have two freckles that have taken on a life of their own now days.  I also discovered something I never knew I had.  I have a tiny little mole inside my belly button.  I honesty thought it was a piece of lint or something but it will not come off ha!!  Sorry that was TMI but your belly button seems like it's not even yours when you are pregnant because it looks so different.
    Yep...I have the nice little line going down.  Again crazy things happen to your body, but it is all worth it!!  The piece of furniture I am standing in front of will be turned into the changing table.  It was my great, great grandmothers.  I'm going to make some cloth hanging baskets to put diapers and other items in.  We had actually stained it a while back and it matches the crib perfectly.

5 comments:

Christa said...

You look great!

ajphillips said...

Awwh Ashlee you look so cute! i will have to tell you a belly story later!

Anonymous said...

Love that belly!! SIS

Whitney said...

It just gets crazier from here on out! Ha! I had the same line! You look great!

The Wiemers said...

You have a beautiful little belly! I like you in your glasses!