Sunday, April 18, 2010

A beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple

My friends Molly and Andrew got married yesterday and I think it was one of the MOST beautiful weddings I have been to.  You have to know Molly to know that this all screamed her name.  It was just so natural, simple but elegant...just like my beautiful friend Molly!!  Here are some pictures from the reception:
 The sweet and beautiful bride!!
This was the brides cake...I just love the picture hanging behind it.
The guys bought their suits which I though was a great idea, seeing that you spend the same amount to rent one and these were so pretty.  The girls dresses were all from J.Crew. They added some flowers that they made and each bridesmaid had them arranged differently.  These are dresses they can for sure wear again!! 
The centerpieces.
The venue was just to die for.  I told Gordon I want to build a house that looks like this...he in return told me nicely to KEEP DREAMING!! (so I will!!)
The bride and grooms first dance
The view overlooking the golf course.
Another pretty view.  We are so blessed to live in the hill country.

and lastly a self portrait of the hubs and I

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Congrats to Molly! And you looked great loved your hair! your SIS

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with all your comments! It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding! And, you looked great too! - Michelle

Anonymous said...

So sweet Ash! I LOVE YOU!
And.. thanks for the confidence boost ladies :)
{Molly}