We had a pretty busy past weekend. Saturday, we had a 1st birthday to attend for our friends Crystal and August’s little boy Gus. What a little cutie pie that boy is!! We enjoyed spending time with friends we don’t get to see very often.
Tell me that little John Deere tractor is not the cutest thing EVER!! I had to take pictures of it because Jaxon will for sure NEED(ha) one of those one day. The thing had a FM radio!!
Gus’s daddy is in construction too….Gordon LOVED all the construction stuff. I see a construction themed birthday for our little guy in my future. Those little cones are the party hats…love it!!
Sunday, I had my last shower before our little boy makes his big debut!! This shower was given by Gordon’s Aunts Terry and Linda and a very close family friend Annette. It was such a beautiful shower with such cute little details!! We are so blessed to have them all in our lives.
Thank you so much ladies!!
After this shower we ended up with just about everything we need for this little guy. I feel like my house is busting at the seams with all his “stuff”. It’s so fun to see it all and get it all put away and organized. Who knew such a little person would need all those things!! I don’t need to buy a thing for a least a year!!
If you can’t tell I like the color GREEN!! HA I was just noticing I was wearing it both days and Jaxon’s room has GREEN!!
We also went and toured the hospital after the shower…if that didn’t make it real I don’t know what will!! Looking at the delivery room was pretty scary, but I just can’t wait to be holding that little boy in my arms.
Sorry this has been a two for one. My mom has been here all week so I haven’t been on the computer much. She has been helping me around the house getting some things done. She also got to go to the doctor with us yesterday. Mr. Jax put on a show by sticking his tongue out…silly boy. I will scan those pics later. I’m sure y’all are getting tired of seeing all those sono pictures but this one is pretty funny.
Well I’m off to yet another doctors appointment!!
3 comments:
Girl, I never get tired of seeing pictures! I am so excited for you!
Ash, it doesn't look like you've grown any! You look good! And I love seeing the sonos so keep them coming!
I am LOVING green right now too! You look so adorable :)
Post a Comment