Jaxon’s room is all ready for him, now we are just waiting for Wednesday!!
(We gave up on the crown molding, not an easy task when your walls are not even)
I totally give the hubs a ton of credit because he basically did this room all by himself. He made all my visions come to life. I also have to thank my mom for diligently working on touching up the stripes and making the curtains.
The canvas was a gift from my very talented friend Christine!! We absolutely LOVE it….it was just want I wanted and finished off the room!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Drum roll please…………….
I am going to get some big prints made of him when he gets here and put them on the wall above the dresser.
It turned out better than I could have ever asked for and I just thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who made it happen!!
7 comments:
I tried to send you a comment but I don't think it went through. If you get this twice, I am sorry.
I absolutely LOVE Jaxon's room! It is precious and that canvas above his bed is just perfect!!! What a talented friend. I know you are so ready for this baby boy to arrive. I wish you a smooth delivery and happy homecoming! Can't wait to see pictures.
You are so talented... I love the colors and I can't wait till baby Jax is here! YAY!!! Keep me posted when you are at home and comfy... I will come visit!
Everythings looks perfect!
I love it! You have to tell me where you found your diaper bag. It matches the room perfectly!
Ashlee, the room is just darling. I wish you a safe delivery with little Jaxon this Wednesday. It will be amazing and a day that you will never forget when you look into those little eyes for the first time. Can't wait to see pictures. Best wishes to you all.
Very Cute! Can't wait for Little Jaxon to arrive! Best wishes on Wednesday!
Everything looks GREAT! Cannot wait to see a picture of him! Best wishes!
Post a Comment