Sorry it has been a while I know you all are holding your breath until I post...haha!! We are doing so well at home!! Jaxon is just a little doll and motherhood is even better than I could imagine. My mom is here with us right now which is a HUGE help. I get to concentrate all my attention on my son while she keeps the house picked up and food on the table. She also gets in a little snuggle time with her grandbaby which makes all the hard work worth it I think.
Jaxon really is a good baby (I hate to say that because he might prove me wrong tonight ha) but for real I couldn't have asked for a more laid back little guy. Yesterday he had his first doctors appointment. He weighed 6.11 (which is the same as when we left the hospital) and his length was 19.75 (he has grown a whole inch!!) Daddy was very happy about that!! The doctor said that he looked great. He had his circumcision today which mommy was very worried about but he did awesome!! We has slept a little more today but I'm sure that took a lot out of him.
We also have to send out a HUGE thank you to Aunt Shellie and Koby for staying with us the week before and a few days after we were home. I know it was so hard for my sister to leave "her little baby" as she likes to call him. We love you SOOO much and can't wait to see you this weekend!! Jaxon is really excited to meet his Uncle George. He is going to have so much fun with him.
Here are just a few pictures of our first week home to hold you over for a little while!! HA I have been wanting to do a little photo shoot but haven't found the right time yet. Can't wait to get some good pictures of the little guy. Oh speaking of good pictures, we had some done at the hospital and they turned out so cute. They will be sending them to me in the mail so as soon as get the CD I will post them. Those will make an adorable header so it will change soon!! I just wanted something different and I thought the kit I used was cute because it matches his room. I'm so matchy-matchy!! HAHA









7 comments:
He is ABSOLUTELY precious!!! Glad to year everything is going smoothly at home! Moms are the best help! Love all the pics!
He is SOO cute! Glad y'all are doing well! I love your new blog look!
Mr. Jaxon is precious!
AW!! Glad to hear everything is going good.
God bless our mother's aren't they great!!!!
He is adorable!
Thanks for the update...I've been checking it constantly! So glad everyone is doing great! Can't wait to see him myself....and y'all too! :)
Congratulations! He is adorable!
Sorry I am behind. Scott has had the computer in Cali this week so I have been dying to get on it for an update! He is so precious and I can't wait to hold him and meet him soon!
Post a Comment