Monday, September 20, 2010

You Make Me SMILE...


WARNING: a very excited mommy who sounds like she is 12...I promise I'm 26!!  My poor students get the pleasure of listening to me ALL day haha.
Jaxon started smiling right at 8 weeks.  I will have to tell you I think it's the CUTEST thing EVER!!  I love that baby more and more each day.  Tomorrow he will be two months old.  We have his doctors appointment at 2:00 so I will have his stats after that.  I'm not looking forward to those yucky shots!

4 comments:

ajphillips said...

That will make anyone smile! So cute!

Tanner's Mom said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!
Thanks for the comment girl! You have a precious family!

Candice Ronshausen said...

hahaha... you are too cute for words Ash! He is getting so big... xoxo

The Wiemers said...

Ahhh... how sweet! He is growing so fast. I need to meet him soon!