Friday, September 24, 2010

Two Months Old

Little Man,

You are now TWO MONTHS old.  How did this happen??  You are just the light of my life baby doll.  You started smiling this month which is just too cute for words.  You are really staying awake more these days and you are so alert.  You really don't make a peep unless you are hungry.  You eat 3-4 oz every three hours during the day and you can go as long a 6 hours at night (bless you sweet boy for letting mommy get some sleep).  You have been sleeping in your crib since you were 4 weeks old.  We swaddle you at night because you really like to move your arms and that wakes you up.  We went to the doctor and here are your stats:  head 15 1/4 23%, weight 11.9 lbs 48%, and length 22 1/2 34%.  So you are a little short but thats just fine...I mean look at your mom and dad you really don't have much of a chance baby!!  Well sweet boy I love you to the moon and back and I'm so proud to be your mommy.  God truly blessed us with the BEST baby in the world.

Love,
Mommy
I got the video of him smiling but I can't get it on camera

Love his little yawns

This picture cracks me up!!  He looks like something just scared him.  
 There is a little grin
 Daddy and Jax hanging out
 He looks like such a sweet baby in this outfit
 Fish lips
 Cole likes the boppy too
 Aunt Shellie came a few weekends back for a short visit
 Cole likes to do tummy time with his brother
 How do you like my shoes??
 Jaxon's new playmat
 Hello?? What do I do in here??

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Awwww! Enjoy every second... as you already know, it goes by sooooooo fast!!

Kimberley said...

hi there! blog hopping and stumbled upon your little man! what a handsome little fella! so so sweet! oh, and what a precious nursery! great job decorating! have a great weekend!

Christa said...

He is SOOO cute!

ajphillips said...

2 Months already! Have a great first day back at work!

The Wiemers said...

He is a little cutie and so bright eyed!

Jill said...

He is such a cutie!