Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3 YEARS!!

Today is my anniversary and I couldn't be happier with the way the last 3 years have turned out.  Yes we have experienced a ton of change but we have faced it together.  I'm SO lucky to have such a wonderful, loving, helpful husband.  I can talk to him about everything and he actually listens.  He is a wonderful father to Jaxon.  He is the one that gets up for the 2:30 am feeding and NEVER once complained.  He does everything from laundry, changing diapers, putting Jaxon to bed, taking out the trash, cooking, unloading the dishwasher and the list goes on and on.  I know ladies I have the LIFE!!!  But the most important thing is that I know he loves me.  He shows me each and everyday just how much.  God blessed my life when I found Gordon in the dining hall at Tarleton.(I know to romantic right, but that's us)  I can't wait to see what things we accomplish together in the years to come.  I know we will face some hard times just like we have in the past but I know he is my soft place to land.  I love you Gordon more than words can express. 
Happy Anniversary babe XOXO!!!

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

Again, Happy Anniversary! Hope you get to do something fun tonight!

Shelley said...

Happy Anniversary! Jaxon is SO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary, anniversary buddy :)

The Wiemers said...

Happy Belated Annivesary!

Tanner's Mom said...

Happy Anniversary girl! That is such an awesome post! Hope your week is good!