Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lots to catch up on

Well I can hardly believe that it's 2011!! 2010 was a wonderful year that I will never forget because we were given the best gift EVER. Yes, we had our ups and downs with lots of changes but I will always remember it for the birth of our sweet baby boy. My goal for this year is to live a more balanced life. As a teacher sometimes its difficult to leave work at work but in order to be the best mom I can that's what I will have to do. In order to do this I have to stop putting things off and I need to use my time better. I'm excited to have a fresh start and to see what this year brings for my little man. He is just growing so fast I don't want to miss a thing!! I will leave you with a few pictures from the last week or so.
This is what you end up with when you are sick for almost two weeks.  Just keeping it real!! HA

I had a folding station

Little man hung out while momma folded that mound.

I guess it wore him out watching me.

New Year's Eve we went over to our friends Chad and Kayla's.  As you can see Jax is going to have a buddy pretty soon.  Roan William Gregson will be here in February and we can't wait.  Their daddy's are best buds and I know they will be too!  I just love Kayla and I can't wait to raise our boy's together.  We already have big plans for our little guys!!

New Year's day we had a little visitor.  We kept Miss Bentley (our adorable niece) while her mommy and daddy went hunting.  Both babies slept for a good while.  Sweet, sweet babies.

Bentley is such a happy girl.  How could you not LOVE that smile.  Her Uncle Gordon was making her laugh!!

Pretty baby.  She got all the hair!! ha

They loved just looking at each other.  I can't wait to see how their relationship grows this year.  They are two months apart so we are going to have our hands full.

Mr. Man is trying so hard to sit up on his on.  He looks so big! :(

This boy loves cartoons.  I think its just all the colors.  I don't let him watch very long.

He just sat with that in his mouth.  Silly boy.

3 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

awww... I can't believe how big he is got! He is so sweet... give him kisses from cousin candice. I miss you guys!!! Love you

ajphillips said...

He does look so big in that pic of him sitting up! I wish I had a huge laundry room so I could have a permament folding station like that! lol! I don't mind doing laundry but I hate putting it up!

The Wiemers said...

Looks like a happy boy! Glad ya'll are all feeling better!