I'm still here!! It's been a busy month and I just can't seem to catch up. Thank goodness we finally had our "snow" day so I could get some thing done!! January 11th was my brother in law George's 40th birthday. We went up there that weekend to celebrate with them. It was my first weekend away from Jaxon. He stayed with my in-laws. I missed him like crazy but I think I did good. My sister had a hummer limo pick a group of us up at the house and we headed to Pete's Piano Bar in Ft. Worth. We had a blast!!
The next birthday was my hubby's he turned 26 on the 21st!! Our little man also turned 6 months that day. I took Gordon to Myron's Steakhouse for his birthday dinner. It was a fun little date night just the two of us. Jaxon is now sitting up and trying so hard to crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He can go backwards but has not figured out forward yet! He can hold his bottle if he wants to. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes. At his check up he weighed 16.4 lbs-34th percentile, 27"-75th percentile, and his head was 16.75 which I think was like in the 13th percentile. I can't believe that about his head because his daddy and I have huge heads!! ha
I know a ton of other stuff has happened but honestly I can't remember!! ha Oh well at least I posted!! I will try to post at least once a week.





3 comments:
J is getting so big! Your sister looks great!
Love your new blog look...and that cute picture of Jaxon!
Jax looks like such a little man in the picture at the top of your blog. Too cute!
Post a Comment