Yep I have a week off so what does that mean...little man gets sick. He has RSV :(. We have been doing lots of cuddling. I just hate that he is feeling so bad it just breaks my heart!! We did get out and take a walk today just to get some fresh air.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
So sorry he has RSV. Hang in there. Lainey had it and it is rough. At least you are off this week and can be with him. He is adorable and growing so fast!
So sad to hear he has RSV. Been there, done that! He has a sweet mommy to help him get better! Sick or not, weren't you just going to cuddle with him all SB anyway? He is getting so big and SO precious!
oh know... I am so sorry Ash. I hope he gets better soon. Love you guys and miss you bunches
Post a Comment