We had a wonderful 1st Easter with our little man!! We started out at Gordon's Grandma's. His little cousins were not there because the wild fires were getting too close for them so we didn't have an Easter egg hunt there. Our little ones are just a little too little this Easter but watch out next year!! Our little niece Bentley is just too cute I love seeing her and Jaxon together. After we left there we went home to freshen up some and then we headed to Church. It was a wonderful service. Today we went out to my side of the family for lunch and a little egg hunt. I will have to post pictures of Jaxon's loot from his Nana and Pa!! He got a CUTE crab swimming pool with all sorts of goodies!! They spoil him like crazy!!
![]() |
| Jaxon's Easter stuff from mommy and daddy |
![]() |
| Bentley's Easter stuff from Uncle Gordon and Aunt Ashlee |
![]() |
| Bentley and Jaxon playing with their new toys |
![]() |
| Silly Miss B |
![]() |
| Mr. Blue eyes |
![]() |
| Bottle break |
![]() |
| Jaxon finally taking a nap in Bentley's stroller |
![]() |
| Pa and Pop's sure love their grandson |
![]() |
| Jax and my dad AKA Pops |
![]() |
| Great Grandma Ronshausen....yep that's my maiden name its a long one |
![]() |
| Great Aunt Nancy was very excited to finally see Jaxon again it had been a long time |
![]() |
| His big boy cap |
![]() |
| Great Uncle Gary giving Jax bunny ears |
![]() |
| Not the best family picture but its all we got |
![]() |
| Mimi and Jax |
![]() |
| Matt put some confetti in the little hair I have |
![]() |
| Pretty Miss Haley bug |
![]() |
![]() |
| I love this picture!! My mom made his little outfit |
![]() |
| Great Uncle Eddy loves me |





















4 comments:
Not sure y my blog didn't show u had a new post! I've Been so bad about commenting b/c I always just read on my phone and it's harder to type! Jax is so cute and we can't wait to see y'all! Leighton eats 4 to 5 oz when I pump....yikes, if jax only eats 4! She may be hefty pretty soon...lol!
He is ABSOLUTELY precious!!
It's funny, I miss Tanner being that age because they are just SO Sweet! Thanks for the comment! Tanner is a sweet boy and I am so thankful for him!
Happy Easter Jackson! Praying for sweet Bentley! Love her name!
Oh my how freaking cute is he! Ughh... I am so bummed I missed easter. I know you all had a blast I just will have to come see you guys soon. Love you and miss you dearly!
Post a Comment