All the toilet paper out of the powder bath!! The cute little guy who did it!!!
This is what I came home to today....Cole had a whole roll of toilet paper right by the front door all rolled out. I was really mad at him but sometimes you just have to laugh!!! I had to share this.
That's funny...Lacye doesn't normally get into toilet paper unless she wants to show us that she is mad at us. And YESTERDAY---she did. She got in the trash. I've had a cold, so there were lots of Kleenex in it....she tore it to shreds. We went to go eat out last night and that's when she did it!---I guess she wanted to go with us!
3 comments:
my cat has a facination of rolling toliet paper too.... Just in the bathroom and on the holder.... hahaha! Poor Cole
That's funny...Lacye doesn't normally get into toilet paper unless she wants to show us that she is mad at us. And YESTERDAY---she did. She got in the trash. I've had a cold, so there were lots of Kleenex in it....she tore it to shreds. We went to go eat out last night and that's when she did it!---I guess she wanted to go with us!
Oh my goodness. I guess he was entertaining himself.
Post a Comment