I was playing with the backgrounds again!! You may not like yours, I am planning on changing it tomorrow but I need to go to bed. I promise I will fix it but it is late and I'm really tired. Gordon helped me out with
photoshop so I can now make the headers cute!! YEA!! So for all my family out there who what me to fix up their blog just let me know!! I'm still new at it so they will get better.
OK well goodnight everyone!!
4 comments:
Told you that you could do photoshop...it just takes a lot of playing around with it. You'll learn something new every time you use it. Next, you'll be wanting CS3...it's amazing what you can do with it!
I have CS3 and you are way more talanted than me... Do mine!! Okay come to my house and show me how to do this junk! :)
Okay I will send you an email. :)
When you begin your new project in photoshop (file > new) it will ask you what image size you prefer. There are specific sizes you can choose from or make a custom size. Just be sure you put the resolution at 300 pixels/inch. Also, when you crop any pictures, etc. ---crop it at 300 dpi.---This will keep your image clear...you may notice some people's stuff is pixilated and that is why!
Post a Comment