Friday, May 23, 2008
Interview Update
Well the interview went really well, but the principal could not offer me the job because I haven't taken the Family and Consumer Sciences content test yet. I will be taking that test in July and he really wants to hire someone before then. He said that the interview went really well, he thought I would make a great teacher and that he would check with HR to make sure there was not a way he could hire me. Well he checked and he can't so it's back to square one for me. I'm still going to take the test and hope that no one else has taken it either. I'm not real great with rejection so I took it kind of hard. I just feel like our lives are on hold until I get a job. I wish I could just go out and get any job but with my diabetes I have to have really great insurance. This would have been my dream job, so I will not give up!!! Sorry it took so long to fill ya'll in, I just felt a little embarrassed that I didn't get the job. Hope everyone has a great weekend!! We sure have a busy one running here and there. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post on Sunday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ashlee-- I am so sorry you should not feel embarassed it is not that you are not able to get the job you want. keep trying and keep your head up you are strong woman! I love you and continue prayers for you as well.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
It's still very early... I know it's hard to be patient. Something will work out! Hang in there!
Everything happens for a reason, so keep your head up. You'll see the reason soon, promise!
Hang in there. Something will open up!
Post a Comment