Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Logo for the Walk!!!




So here is the logo that I designed for our walk t-shirts. The logo will be on the back of a black t-shirt and our team name will be on the front in pink!! I think they are going to turn out really cute, well at least I sure hope so.

(It is supposed to look like a Sweet N' Low packet)

7 comments:

schaefer's said...

I love the Logo! Such a great idea! Can't wait tell we have fun while doing something great at the walk!

Candice Ronshausen said...

man... I wish I could be there with you to walk. I love that shirt! If I donate can I get a shirt??? hahaha

ajphillips said...

Looks really good!

Whitney said...

So cute! Good luck!

The Wiemers said...

You did a good job!

Shelley said...

Super CUTE!

Brandi said...

Hi Ashlee, I thought I wasn't going to be able to do the walk because Taylor had a football game at 11 but it might get changed so I will get registred if so by Wed. Hope to see you Saturday!