Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family Bowling Trip

Well our bowling adventure started out really well we had a lot of fun!! Gordon and I were the WORST by far.  Here are a few pics:

Koby (I have to say he is the most adorable little guy ever!!)

bowling 008

Gordon and I

bowling 012

Mom and Dad ( LOVE THEM!!) That’s grandma in the back.  She used to bowl back in the day she was giving me pointers.

bowling 014

The Phillips Fam (What a cute family they are)

bowling 022

Koby’s up he did really good without the bumpers

bowling 006

George and his Mom

bowling 016

George, Shellie, Patty and Phil all got strikes right in a row needless to say they beat us really bad.

bowling 023

She is a very intense bowler HA

bowling 011

Kob giving his Mimi a little shoulder rub

bowling 025

Ok so this is were it got interesting.  It started pouring rain, we were all so excited because we need the rain REALLY bad.  The thunder was so loud.  Patty went to go see the rain out the door and she came back saying that some tin was flying in the air.  The wind had taken a part of the tin off the building and it hit some cars in the parking lot.  We were sitting in the dark because the lighting had hit the transformer.  Luckily a truck parked right by my car got the brunt of the hit and saved mine.  Here are some pictures of that.

This is the part of the building that got damaged

bowling 029

Here is the tin on the other side of the parking lot

bowling 030

4 comments:

Shelley said...

WOW! I am so glad your car was saved... Scary! Looks like lots of fun at the bowling alley :)

ajphillips said...

Good thing your car was okay...you know that car has bad luck with getting hit...we were just talking about that to someone the other day! Poor Ash!

Ashlee said...

Yes, as Ashley said in college my car had some bad luck it got hit in our driveway once by the neighbor and once in the street right in front of the house (I think again by the NEIGHBOR)!! My car was almost brand new when that all happened. So it's really surprising that it didn't get hit yesterday.

The Wiemers said...

Glad we got to see ya'll. I love your new house. I am sure you can't wait to move in. Looks like a fun time bowling.