I was really excited about this edition of Kelly’s “Show us your life.” The reason I’m so excited is because I still LOVE my wedding dress. Seriously my ring and my dress and of course the GROOM were my favorite parts of the wedding.
I only have my bridal portrait CD because after almost TWO years my mom still hasn’t ordered any prints from the wedding. So she has that CD trying to decide. She did order a bridal portrait. Mine and my sisters hang in the hallway of their home in matching frames.
Here are some of my pictures from my bridal session:
Not my favorite of me but it shows the dress the best. I was going for something different. I thought the beading made it look a little vintage.
This shot is pretty artistic but I like it. I was climbing on all sorts of things. I was eaten up by ants by the end of the shoot.
This is one of my favs because its fun!!
Here it is in color:
Ok I have a ton more but I think you get it!! I will have to get that CD from mom before next weeks edition. Hope you come back!!
4 comments:
FAB style! GREAT bridals! looks like you had fun!
My bridals were absolutely horrible! I had another girl fix my hair because Amy was gone on vacation that day. My hair is pulled back so tight and my ears look huge! I ordered a few, but sad to say that they sit in a closet and I've never shown them to anyone! You were a beautiful bride!
They're beautiful!
I love your dress. Mostly because it's not strapless and satin Ha
Post a Comment