Saturday, September 26, 2009

House wish list…

These are a few things I have had my eye on and saving up for.  I’m so ready to paint and get the house just the way I want but it’s going to take some time…and of course MONEY!!  Maybe if I set some goals, we will eventually get everything we want.  Right now we are saving for our family vacation to Lake Tahoe in December.  I’m so looking forward to this vacation because it is the very first time our whole family will go together. 

Ok so on to my list…

#1 I really love this couch and loveseat.  I have been wanting something neutral because I change my mind A LOT, with this I could just change the pillows and I have a whole new look.

sofa&loveseat

#2  LOVE these colors.  I think this would add so much color to our living room.  I want to paint the walls either the gold or the green in this rug.

rug

#3  I think this would look so great in our bedroom.  I want something real “puffy” and with lots of pillows.  I would paint the wall with our bed on it brown.  I want to use that Ralph Lauren paint with the metallic look. I also want to paint the bathroom, I think the gold would be really pretty.

bedding1

So that is my wish list, I sure hope some of it becomes a reality.  I know that it will take time but a girl can wish right?? Tell me what you think!!

3 comments:

The Wiemers said...

I think we always have a list like that. And just when you get it all fixed there is always something else. I like all your picks!!!

ajphillips said...

Goals are a great way to get what you want...I'm a big believer in goals! I like all of it!

Whitney said...

I love it all!