Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family Road Trip

This weekend we loaded up with my parents and grandma and headed to Mason, TX for my 2nd cousin Kayla’s wedding.  Kayla and I are about 5 months apart.  The bride and the wedding were beautiful!!  They did such a great job on the decorations, I just LOVE fall weddings.  Here are some pictures from our weekend: WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES!!

Dad and his girls before the wedding…the sun was in our eyes sorry not the best of pics.  It was also in front of the “Roach Motel” as we liked to call it.  OH MY GOSH…GROSS!!

IMG_0005

Gordon and Miss Haley Jo cheesing it for the camera

IMG_0008

Gordon getting Haley

IMG_0020

Haley getting Gordon…they were so cute playing together

IMG_0017

George and Mom

IMG_0018

     The bride and cousin Jamie

IMG_0026

Shellie and our second mom Patty

IMG_0027

Best Friends FOREVER…they have been friends since they were babies!!  I sure love these two ladies!!  IMG_0038

Patty and Joe

IMG_0037

Koby and his Mimi dancing

IMG_0036

Gordon and my sis

IMG_0030

Cute pic of Shellie and George…they are such a cute couple!!

IMG_0043

Koby…love those chocolate brown eyes

IMG_0033

Dad and Shell

IMG_0044

Shellie, Uncle Buddy(my great uncle) and Dad

We were laughing because they all have the Lakey double chin…hehe…sorry Shell!!  My uncle Buddy is the SWEETEST man.  He was my grandpa’s best bud.  My dad is a perfect mix between him and my grandpa Ronshausen.

IMG_0045

Today before we headed out we stopped by where some of our cousins were staying for a “Cowboy” breakfast.  It was a neat little cabin out in the country.

IMG_0052

It was out in the middle of no where.  We thought Shellie and Georges car was going to get stuck.

IMG_0051

The men talking…the sun was real bright.

IMG_0053

The ONLY picture of Gordon and I from the weekend!!  I’m the one always taking the pictures. 

IMG_0054  Well that was our fun weekend. It was so nice to see everybody!!  I think we are about to go see Blindside…I can’t wait!!  I’m sure I will cry the entire time.  I’m such a BIG baby.

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

Your blog obviously hasn't shown as updated on my blog list! cute pics!