I have been thinking this for a long time...who is out there reading about my little ordinary life? I will say that I am a "blog stalker" myself. Most of the time I can't remember how I started following a particular blog. Something just caught my attention and I keep coming back for more I guess. I find the "blog" world a very interesting one. Personally, I blog because it is just a great record keeper. It is so great to go to one place to see where we were and what we were doing in the past. It truly shows how blessed Gordon and I have been. It is right at my fingertips and often times just takes a minute to jot down my thoughts.
So just for giggles I would love for you to leave me a comment to tell me who you are and how you came to find me. I promise I will not think you are crazy if you are a perfect stranger. I have all ready let you into our life by having this blog so I would just like to meet you. I love that you can connect so personally with people you have never met. I have been inspired and encouraged by many of the blogs I read. So all of you in hiding please come out and say hello!! Thanks for humoring my curiosity. Yes, mom and Shellie I know y'all read my blog but never leave comments because you can't remember your passwords!! HAHA
P.S. I would like to apologize for my lack of spelling and grammar skills. I am a teacher but apparently I was not a great student. I tend to skip over words or maybe by brain works a little faster than my fingers. What can I say we aren't all perfect.
14 comments:
I can't remember how I met up with your blog but I love reading about the Ward family, especially with the new baby boy addition coming soon! I agree, the blog world is interesting and fun. Love meeting new people. I have often thought we need to have a bloggy convention where we all meet in person. It would be neat to lay everyone out by where they are located in their state and then state to country. Like a big map of the US with all of the bloggy world in real life. This may not be making any sense at this point... LOL! Have a great weekend!
Hi...I am Shelley Hales aunt.I love her blog and since I don't work anymore and have time on my hand and most of the time feel like a fish out of water(without all of my friends and client-since we move away from where i worked)I find that these blogs are a real lifesaver to being in touch with the real world. I am so excited for you'll and the baby on the way. Keep up the blogging so we can see the new baby.(BOY) Vi
I find your blog through Kelly Kornors one day when she was doing show us your life. I also agree the blog world is fun and interesting. I love seeing how other family raise thier childern and I have also pick up some yummy recipes but I do have to ask where did you get your couchs I LOVE THEM!!! Ashley :)
PS: I just had a baby boy 6 months ago and he is such a mommy's boy!! They are so much fun to love!!
Hi! I read your blog occasionally...it is too cute! I'm not too sure how I found it though! I'm Christa from Houston, Texas and I'm currently a Senior at Texas A&M University majoring in Early Childhood Education! Enjoy following you!
Hey, Ashlee! My name is Amy and I found your blog through Ashlee and Jordan and I usually click over from Shelley Hales blog. She and I have been friends for years. Anyhow, I love your sweet blog and am excited for you and Gordon with the new addition! Can't wait to keep reading all about him. :) Come over to my blog and visit anytime!
Nice to meet you!:)
You know I read! ;)
I am leaving a comment... but you know me I forget to blog! haha
I love ya!
I think I found your blog through Kellys Korner.
I am very excited you are having a little boy......they are too sweet ;)
I'm Kristen! Ashley and jordans next door neighbor! I enjoy reading your blog! Congrats on the little miracle!!!!
hi, my name is Kaley and i'm a blog stalker... hah, i feel like i'm at AA or something. anyway, i am a childhood friend jordan phillips and saw your blog on ashley's. i love following since you began teaching and got pregnant. i, myself, am a certified teacher and hope to be a mommy one day too. I love in gonzales with my husband... i think we may know ppl in common, but i am not really sure how! strange.
I am friends with Whitney Johns and started reading your blog off of hers b/c of a post she told me to read...can't remember what it was about. Have enjoyed getting to read about your growing family.
I am friends with Whitney Johns and started reading your blog off of hers b/c of a post she told me to read...can't remember what it was about. Have enjoyed getting to read about your growing family.
I am a friend of Whitney's and have been following your blog since you found out you were pregnant. Congratulations!
I am friends with Ashley Phillips and every so often I click over from her blog to yours. Sounds like we have a few things in common lately. We just had a baby boy named Jackson a little over a week ago! I pray your little Jaxon continues to grow and stay healthy for the duration of your pregnancy. :)
Post a Comment