Monday, July 5, 2010

35 weeks!!

We are getting so close!!  I have been so bad about posting belly pictures.  I’m feeling quite puffy right now and any amount of time on my poor feet makes them blow up.  I have also had to take off my wedding ring because it will no longer fit.  I’m going to go by a look-a-like just so I have something.  I feel naked without it.
We had a nice 4th of July.  We went and ate Mexican food and then headed to a friends loft that is close to where they do the fireworks show.  It was really fun to hang out with our friends: Chad, Kayla, Jeffrey, Lacy and Lori!!  The fireworks were beautiful and we had some pretty great seats.   We didn’t have to fight the crowds or walk far…thank goodness(my poor little piggies would not have tolerated that very well)!!  Thank you so much Lori for having us over, the Loft is just too neat!!  I felt like I was in New York defiantly not our little town ha.
35 weeks 002This is my puffy self at 35 weeks.
35 weeks 003   
Our attempt at a self portrait, ha the hubs is in real need of a haircut…he is looking a tad shaggy.
I should know the results from my test tomorrow when I go to Dr. H.  I’m pretty worried about what they will say.  I have too much to do to be on bed rest, but I will do anything to keep Jaxon in there for 4 more weeks!!  I will update tomorrow.
Hope you all have a wonderful 4th!!

5 comments:

M'chelle said...

I am SO behind on reading blogs, but really enjoyed catching up on yours tonight! You look ADORABLE, not puffy at all! Can't believe your sweet Jaxon will be here in a few short weeks. Can't wait to see pictures of your precious angel!

PS I don't know if you are planning on nursing at all but you commented on my blog about losing the weight and I have to tribute it all to breastfeeding! It was a NIGHTMARE to begin with, but been a great blessing in the end!

ajphillips said...

I can't believe it is already almost time....time flies! We're praying for everything to be perfect!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! love you...sis

The Wiemers said...

Everything is looking great! I am just now catching up on your post! Glad your appt went well today! By the way you look great! You are just a little ball! Good to see you last weekend!

Candice Ronshausen said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to hold Jaxon. He is not going to know what to think of his 2nd Cousin. :-)

You look amazing also!!