Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jaxon at 2 weeks!!

My baby boy is already 2 weeks old.  We had his 2 week check up on Tuesday.  He is doing so great, he is already back to his birth weight and eating like a champ.  He is also up to 19 1/2 inches.  His circumcision ring came off that day.  He has a tiny little skin tag so we are going to have that looked at by a urologist on Tuesday.  His cord came off today so he had his first real bath!!  I think he liked it after the first little dip.

Here are some pictures of some visitors we have had, his 2 week pictures I tried to take and his first bath:





























4 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

awww... I love the last one! That is so precious Ashlee... Can't wait to hold him tomorrow! Love you guys!!

ajphillips said...

That picture with Jeffrey, makes him look so tiny! lol! So glad everything is going well. See ya soon!

Cheryl said...

He is so cute! I love the giraffe picture! You look great! Hope things are going well adjusting to baby life.

The Wiemers said...

He is too cute! Cooper had to be recircumcised because they did not tie the string tight enough and it was just hanging by a piece of skin kind of like what you are talking about. Just wanted to reassure you it will go fine.